CNSNews.com Headlines

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I await your answer

Greeting,

This mail is to request for your kind assistance for my business interest in your country.  The current economic state of your country suggests to me that an investment at this time will be profitable in no long distance time.

I have decided to contact you because I believe you have better knowledge of your country and thus the nature of business that will be most profitable in it and I strongly assure you that we shall mutually benefit from this investment and you will have no regret if you invest your time in it. However I will need you to prove your integrity that you are the right person that will make me achieve my dream.

I want you to reply me if you are interested so that we can discuss further details. I hope you do understand my message, but do ask me questions where you may need more clarification.

I await your response.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Patrick Manfred

No comments:

Post a Comment