CNSNews.com Headlines

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just Returned from a Tailgate Party with Dan Maes

We just got back in from a tailgate party with Dan and Jordan Maes. We also did a Honk and Wave catching folks going into the Air Force Academy for the game. What a great event! Every time I talk with Dan I am impressed by his quality and character. What a neat man. He is like any person you have ever known from church.

He enjoyed the Frito Poundstoner video that went around and told me it was the first time in 20 months that he really did a full belly laugh. He watched it again and again and he really enjoyed it! I was so pleased that it was an encouragement to him.

We'll see him and his entire family again on Tuesday night at the voter return party from 7-11pm. It is open to all if you'd like to attend. Let me know and I'll give you information on the details.

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment